Whatsapp is one of the most famous messanger available for smartphones, be it Android smartphone, iOS , or Windows smartphone. It became popular messaging device on android platform when Indian government applied a limit of 20 daily SMS from a single SIM. There are a few other messangers available in android app store, but Whatsapp is the complete package.
I used to have an old Samsung feature phone a year back, and back then I used to search for a way to use Whatsapp on my Windows XP PC and laptop. As I am a very big fan of android games I searched a way to run Whatsapp and other android apps like Subway Surfers on PC. In a few days I found 2 nice tricks or methods to download and use Whatsapp on Windows or MAC computer.
Some features like ability to send and receive files, videos, photos, and messages from one smartphone to other makes it very obvious choice. Even telecom companies have rolled out special plans to use Whatsapp on your mobile, just get a whatsapp recharge and you will be able to use it without any internet plan for a whole month.
How to Download Whatsapp on PC?
As I already told you, downloading Whatsapp on PC isn’t much tough. Just Follow the steps given below.
- First of all download Bluestacks App Player BuleStacks App Player ( if you have a 2 GB RAM, it is free to download ) orYouWave App Player (if you don’t have a 2 GB RAM, it comes for free trial) for your OS.
- Now install Bluestacks or Youwave App player.
- After download is complete either search for Whatsapp in Google Play using App Player or download Whats app apk file from here.
- Now if you are using apk file to install whatsappp on your pc, open apk file using Bulestacks or YouWave App Player.
Using Whatsapp on a Windows or Mac PC
I am sure you must have downloaded whatsapp on your PC by now following the steps I told you in previous trick. Now its time to use it, using it is as simple as downloading it.
- Open Bulestacks or YouWave App Player on your PC (what ever you have downloaded).
- Now click on Whatsapp icong.
- Bingo, now you can use Whats App.
There is another way to use whats app on Pc without Bluestack or Youwave App player and without downloading apk file. I am going to write a seperate post for that trick, so is you don’t want to use this trick or you are not able to download whatspp on your pc using this trick make sure you either subscribe our blog for updates or leave a comment below so that we can slove your problem. So stay tuned to know how to use whatsapp on pc without downloading any App player.